Monday, March 15, 2010

I hate being tired

The weather is going to be in the 50's today. Nice!

I am not a big fan of the Spring ahead thing. I am very tired this morning. The coffee may be my saving grace.

There is a cold bug going around right now and I got it this weekend. Scratchy throat, stuffy nose and sinus issues. I am hoping it doesn't move down to my chest. I hate colds!!

Jess has her first track meet today. It is at ISU and it starts at 4. She long jumps so she will be the first event. I will probably leave work around 2 today because I need to so to Target to get cold and sinus medicine in Ames before the meet. I think there is some other stuff I need but it is early right now and I don't remember.

It is spring break at DMACC this week so I don't have classes to teach. That is a good thing.

Golf practice starts for Drew today. I think he is pretty excited. I will make sure there isn't any beer in my golf bag before I leave so if he needs it tonight, he won't get in trouble.

Ok, I need to get back to the coffee drinking. Spring forward is kicking my ass.