Monday, February 1, 2010

I can't wait for curling at the olymipics

Weather is going to be ok this week. In the 30's most of the week. Some chance of snow but I don't think it will amount to much.

Jess' team won on Friday night she had 23 points and they all played pretty well. We have one young player that shoots too much and can't hit the broad side of a barn and she will ultimately be the demise of the team but Jess took more shots and drove the ball for pull up jumpers so that helped.

Drew had a game Saturday and they lost by 15. He had 2 points and did a nice job getting rebounds. His foot speed is getting better but he still needs to get a little quicker.

Jess plays in Carlisle tonight. It is a make-up game and I teach so I will miss it. It should be on the radio so I am hoping to be able to listen a bit during class. I haven't figured out how to do that yet but will figure something out.

Nothing going on Tuesday night for me but there is a choir performance called Jukebox and the kids really like it so they are both going. Jess also is going to help Nancy make cookies for her signing ceremony on Wednesday.

I have been battling a sore throat this weekend. Not a bad one but just a bit sore. I think I need to gargle with Tequila tonight. I should have done that last night.

I am getting really tired of the cold. I can't wait for the weather to get better. It would be nice to take the dogs out and let them run around.

Ok, off to start.