Tuesday, February 23, 2010

C'mon Canada...Step it up!

The weather is still holding. It is cold but dry.

The boys lost their game last night so the season ends for them as well. A week off and then track-golf season begins.

Class went pretty well last night. All of the students did a pretty good job and it was kind of good to have class for a change.

It is good to have Nancy back in the office. Work can finally get done!

It seems that we have a bunch of people applying for jobs in other districts. Associate principals, associate superintendent, and teachers. It is kind of like people jumping off a sinking ship.

I have been enjoying watching the Olympics but some of the events are a bit boring. I really don't like ice dancing or even couples ice skating. I am not a big fan of the luge. It seems like sledding. I am not sure what skill is really involved in that. I like curling but again, is that really a sport? In general, I like the summer Olympics better but it is good to see the Americans doing well.

I woke up a bit tired this morning and the coffee it really a blessing. Thank you Maxwell House!

Ok, off to start.