Friday, January 22, 2010

At least we didn't lose power

I think we are finally past the ice storm. School has been canceled the last two days and my Internet connection was down for a day as well.

We are now going to school until January 9th. The long range forecast calls for a bunch of snow in February. It has been a big mess of a Winter and we aren't even close to being done.

Jess has a game at Ballard tonight. Our chances of winning are very, very slim but hope springs eternal, right?

Not much for plans this weekend. Drew has a game Saturday and I have to go into work for a bit that morning to setup some technology for a wrestling tournament.

In retrospect, it was kind of a cool week. I didn't have to teach class at all and we have a couple days off from school.

The ice was bad so Nancy and I walked over to the school. We had to climb snow drifts that were covered with a layer of ice. I wish I had a video of us going across, it had to be hilarious to watch.

I just got the call that we have a two hour delay today so the kids get to sleep in.

Ok, off to start.