Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wind and snow with a bit of ice...blah!

Well, we had a layer of ice and a couple inches of snow yesterday. The wind was blowing and it was a bit of a mess. We started off with a two hour late start but it turned into a school cancellation.

The weekend was fine. I went shopping on Saturday and finished my Christmas list. Drew had a game and so did Jess. They were staggered enough that we could go to both. Drew scored 7 and Jess scored 14. Drew's team lost and Jess' team won.

The Iowa State track coach came to Jess basketball game. We talked about scheduling the home visit so we could get the scholarship offer. I told him I want to do it before Christmas if possible.

Jess has a game tonight at Winterset.

Christmas is coming up quickly and I really am looking forward to it.

Not much else going on.

Off to start.