Friday, November 13, 2009

Flatline life

Finally Friday. The weather is still nice and going to continue for awhile.

I have a meeting this morning and we are talking about the staff cuts and the rest of the big budget mess. I know it will be depressing but at least I hope we are moving forward with things. Right now the district is kind of cracking up with gossip and back talking. Something needs to be decided and communicated with staff.

Jess has a scrimmage tomorrow in Ankeny so the basketball season is starting. Drew will have his first practice on Monday.

Since the weather is going to be pretty good this weekend I think I am going to clean the gutters and put up Christmas lights. I am not sure how many nice days there will be between now and Christmas so I should take advantage of it while I can. I won't turn them on until after Thanksgiving though.

Things have been rather quiet around here lately. Nothing much of note really going on.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Off to start.