Monday, October 19, 2009

The word keeps on spinnin

The weather is a bit better today. I think it is supposed to be in the 60's and mostly sunny.

The weekend was ok. Jess had a good time on her visit to Iowa State. She had a hotel room to herself and her host athelete (another girl on the track team) took her around and hung out with her. They went to the football game and she said the whole thing was a good experience.

We had breakfast with the coach on Sunday morning and he said he would setup a home visit with us and give Jess the scholarship offer. We would have a few weeks to decide.

Drew went to the football game as well. He went with the FCA group. They had a state wide FCA deal before the game and then everyone got to watch the game. He said it was a lot of fun.

My birthday was pretty good. I got a DirecTv receiver for the front living room and Nancy bought me a down comforter for my bed. (Which is AWESOME!!)

Tonight is Senior night for the volleyball team. It is Jess' last home game as a senior. She only has a few matches left and her volleyball career is done. It is a bit sad and I am sure she will cry. I will miss watching her play.

We got a new puppy. Another Yorkiepoo. Her name is Emma and she is a cutie. All puppies are cute. Anyway, she is a little bigger than Mylee but a sweetie. I will get some pictures up soon.

Ok, another day to face.

Off to start.