Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rain - Cold - Ick

More rain and cold weather. It looks to be a trend for the next week or so. ugh!

Class went well last night. I find the drive home after class, kind of relaxing. It is quiet and the sky has the stars and the moon. If it wasn't late and the middle of the week, I think I would enjoy it a little more.

I don't have any meetings the rest of the week. We have to get the state report ready to go but we should have that done today. (Hopefully).

Homecoming week is a busy one for the kids so they are preoccupied with the activities of thew day. Tonight is the bon-fire pep rally. Jess has a sore throat. I hope she doesn't get sick.

Drew's back is still sore but he practiced yesterday so that was good.

Huskers play on TV tonight. I may go over to Nancy's to watch the game. They have a high def reciever and get ESPN in high def so she invited me over to watch the game.

Ok, trash day, the little girls will need me to get my trash out.

Off to start.