Thursday, October 1, 2009

Can I make it through a day without someone ticking me off?

The weather is rainy and cold. It is going to stay this way through tomorrow. I guess I really can't complain since the weather was so nice for so long. You know what? I can complain anyway....I hate rainy weather!

The volleyball match on Tuesday was a bust. We got hammered in three and although the scores ended up close, Carroll never had to worry bout losing. We played poorly and just weren't up to the challenge.

Last night class went pretty well. One of the ladies in my class, she is in her 60's or 70's, got a little testy at the end of the night. One of the other students was talking to me and she flipped out and said "It is very hard to concentrate with people talking!". Whoa! They were just doing in class work so it wasn't like a test or anything. I think she is just grouchy to begin with and struggling to keep up. It kind of irritated me but whatever.

As I was driving home from class I was treated to a kick ass lightning show. To the north the lightning was just cracking across the sky and it was happening a lot. It was very cool to see.

Drew has been sick. He has a stomach issue. We took him to the doctor yesterday. He has a real bad upset stomach but other than that feels ok. He says it is better when he lays down. They took xrays and need a stool sample (gross). It is probably acid relux but they need to check the other things first. He supposed to take Pepsid twice a day for awhile. He hasn't eaten much in the last couple of days.

Tonight Jess has a volleyball match here in Perry verses Dallas Center Grimes. They are undefeated in the conference but we beat them early in the season at a tournament. I guess it will depend on which Perry team shows up tonight.

Trash day - the ladies are going to get wet.

off to start