Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Break out the vitamin C - Flu season is here!

More crappy weather. Cold-rainy. Last night we had sleet. It looks like it will finally warm up a bit this weekend but still in the mid 50's or low 60's.

Volleyball tournament went well last night. The girls won the tournament and Jess dominated. I have only seen her play that way a few times but it was pretty awesome. The other teams could not stop her from killing the ball and she was a blocking machine. It was a very good performance.

As they announced the team members and gave them their medals, they skipped Jess in the normal order and announced her last since she had such a good night. The crowd erupted when they announced her name.

I have a doctors appointment this morning and am not supposed to have anything to eat or drink for 12 hours prior. Not having coffee this morning is killing me.

Tonight I teach but I am giving them two tests and that is all I have planned so it should be a pretty easy night. Tomorrow of to Carlisle for a volleyball match.

K-State wants a volleyball video of Jess so we are sending that today.

We have had a bunch of cases of H1N1 at the school. We are over 10% absent rate this week. One of the kids Jess hung out with this weekend has it. I hope the kids don't get it and I sure as heck don't want it.

Off to start.