Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life in the...actually, I am not sure what lane I am in

I think the weather is going to be good. Low 80's and partly cloudy.

Last night I earned my money teaching. It was a lot of material, and it was challenging for the students. One of the students stayed after and was frustrated that he wasn't picking it up like the rest of class. He said he had a learning disability and gets violent when he gets frustrated. (Whoa..slow down big fella)

I think I made him feel better and there wasn't any violence so all is well. I did stay until 10:00 though and by the time I got home it was a late night.

Tonight Jess has a volleyball tournament here in Perry. I am not sure what teams are going to be here but it should be fun.

The K-State track coach called last night and want Jess to come for a visit. I haven't talked to her much about it yet but we will probably go take a look.

We got word from Nebraska they want her to be part of the team but as a walk-on. Whatever, we have Big 10 and Big 12 schools offering scholarships and Nebraska wants her to walk on and pay out of state tuition. Whatever.

Drew plays Friday night here in Perry. I am part of the "Chain Gang" for the Freshman games so I will have one of the best seats in the house.

Trash day so the ladies will be out and about.

It is good to have my classes done for the week. I need to take a little 5 hour energy and get through the day without nodding off.

Ok, off to start.