Tuesday, August 4, 2009

There are highs and then there are "feels like" temps..ugh

The weather is starting to behave more like summer. Hot and humid. It is going to be uncomfortable for the rest of the week.

Registration went well yesterday. It was a long day and started off a little rough. I scheduled 5 people to work the payment stations and two of them didn't show. They claim the didn't know but I talked to them about it at the end of the school year. I think they just forgot.

It worked out. I worked one of the payment stations and that made 4 people so we were good to go.

I am glad it is over and think it will probably be the last district registration. Next year they will go back to doing it in the buildings.

Jess is still at her volleyball camp. I think they had a match at 9:45 last night. I will try to get ahold of her today to see how things are going.

Drew is headed out to Missouri today to go camping with Gene and Marsha.

I have some specific things I want to get done at work today so I am guessing the day will go fast.

I better get ready.

Off to start.