Monday, May 18, 2009

revetahw - whatever

Monday of a busy week ahead.

Drew has baseball games tonight, Wednesday and Friday. Jess has the the State track meet Thursday and Saturday. I am hoping this terrible weather ends soon. This Spring weather has just sucked!

Work has been busy lately and I really have been expecting it to taper off here soon. I am not sure what the big "end of they year" rush is about but it needs to end soon.

Weekend was cold and rainy and a bit windy.

Jess qualified in 4 events for state. The 4x800 team actually qualified but she isn't going to run it at state. It is right before her 400 and I want her to be at full strength for that event. The alternates can run it. The coaches used her to get them in. Whatever.

Ok, so a bunch of stuff going on. I will keep you posted at the week progresses.