Monday, March 23, 2009

There should be a law against rain on Monday

Monday of spring break and it is rainy. As a matter of fact, it is going to be rainy for most of the week.

I always thought that nature should have sympathy for those of us who can't go to some tropical location for spring break. On the contrary; mother nature decided to piss all over us as to put an exclamation on the fact we didn't get away.

Jess had a good time in Denver. They got back late last night. I haven't talked to her since she got home but I talked with her yesterday and she told me how they played. The did ok, won some and lost some but there were a lot of college coaches there and there were a few that asked about her. I guess we will see if we get contacted by any.

Drew and I had a good weekend. It was the weekend for MEN. We ate ribs, watched action movies, played basketball and hung out. It was a good time.

Tomorrow Jess runs at UNI. I think I am going to go but am kind of dreading the two hour drive. It always sucks to drive such a long way but it is something I need to do.

She is running the 400, 800 and 200 relay oh, and long jump.

Ok, off to start.