Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I do have adventures

So it has been cold and snowy. We had a few more inches last night and it is going to be snowy the next couple of days.

Today is Christmas eve and I am going to work for about half the day. Drew turns 14 tomorrow and I have to get to the store and buy stuff for his birthday dinner.

So my car has had a window issue for the last 6 months. The passenger side window wouldn't work. I have it taped up and when I took it to the mechanic (when it first broke) he said I needed to go to a body shop to get it fixed and it would be around $300.

That in itself sucks but yesterday I was at Burger King going through the drive-thru and my driver side window stuck in the down position. Ok, now that really sucks because it is cold and going to snow. So I bite the bullet and take it to the body shop. They fix both windows and it was a little over $400. At least my windows work now.

Jess had oral surgery yesterday. She had her wisdom teeth removed. She did fine but was a bit grumpy when she got home. A bunch of her friends came over and watched movies with her. I think there were 15 people that were in and out of the house last night. They brought her a shake and pudding. They all took off their shoes when they came in so the front living room looked like FootLocker.

I made creamed tuna on mashed potatoes for dinner. Both the kids really liked it so that was a good thing.

I got my TomTom GPS yesterday. The damn thing doesn't work. It starts up and has a big flashing X on the screen. I am going to have to call tech support. I looked online but I am not sure what the deal is. I have been waiting for the damn thing for a week and I finally get it....broken.

Ok, off to start my day. Merry Christmas!!