Friday, November 2, 2007

The mother of all migraines!

Every morning while I write my blog. Molly sits beside me on the bench seat of the booth and sleeps. I put a little blanket down and she jumps up and sleeps beside me while I write. Today, she is preversly licking herself and I keep smacking her to stop. She must love it becuase I have smacked her like 4 times and after a few minutes she is back to going to town on herself. Whatever!

Last night we had Volleyball awards and pot luck. It was ok. Jess got recognized for breaking two school records and blah, blah, blah. I am not a big fan of those things and even though Jess got her props it is still a long drawn out event. Once again - Whatever!

I worked on the teachers computer last night as well. It took forever and we didn't get much accomplished. She can now get out on a wired connection but her wireless still doesn't work. It really is ridiculous. I have worked on network stuff for about 15 years and I couldn't get it to work. How is someone who has zero knowledge supposed to know what to do? I have setup wireless network stuff before and it is pretty cut and dry. The one she has is a NetGear that she bought through Dell and it SUCKS! Honestly, I think there might be an incombatibility issue with her cable modem and that wireless router. I told her to call their support and see if they can help her. I really feel bad for her but there is only so much I can do.

So I am headed off to bed last night and the moment I lay my head on the pillow I am hit with a migraine. I took some medicine and slept until about 12:30. I woke up to the return of the migraine, took some more medicine and have been up since. My headache has finally gotten better. I still have the residue of the headache but it isn't killing me. I watched a lot of crappy tv during the night.

Drew forgot about the pot luck so when I got home from helping with the teacher's computer he tells me he is hungry. Well, Hell. It is almost 8 o'clock and night and he still hadn't eaten. I asked him what he wanted and he said, hot chocolate and toast. Easy enough, so that is what he had. He and I sat out in the front living room and watched "The Office". He must have had a hard basketball practice because he went to bed almost as soon as it was over.

I am glad it is Friday and the coffee is really tasting good this morning. It is a big chilly, upper 30's but is supposed to be nice today. My legs were cramping up last night as I layed in bed as well. MAN, I'M A MESS!

Ok, off to start my day. The weekend is full of events. I am taking Jess to the gym Saturday to practice her hitting for her volleyball tryout. Huskers play at 11:30ish. I am formatting computers here because they run like crap and need restored. Sunday we have tryouts. The first one is from 8-10, the second 12-2 and the last is 4-6. It should be a fully day for me and the goose. I will let you know how it went Monday.