Friday, February 16, 2007

Finally ------- Friday

It seems like the week has flown by. The kids have had a pretty good week. School is closed today for teachers in-service so they really only had one full day of school this week. Monday was a late start for snow, Tuesday closed for snow, Wednesday early out, Thursday was a full day and today they are off.

I found out last night that we did not get into the Colo basketball tournament this week. That is a real stinker because the boys were really looking forward to playing.

The weather here still stinks. Cold is the current theme and that theme is getting pretty old.

I am going to start updating the pictures on the site but it seems that I don't have a lot of pictures of the kids in any type of electronic format. I will scan some and get them posted and I will also take some pics with the digital camera and get those posted as well. I also changed it so you can post comments without having to be a registered member. GO AHEAD -- Post a comment.

I hope everyone is doing well. Have a GREAT weekend!